Welcome to Ignite!
Ignite is Monash University's main global health organisation. We work with global health groups all around Australia and overseas to create sustainable health initiatives and introduce the medically oriented to education and advocacy within the field. We also run many events and support a wide range of subcommittees, which cover specific interest areas in further detail. We have plenty of opportunities for students and sponsors to get involved as well, so contact us if you want to know more or have any questions!
Our mission statement:
1. To educate others about global health issues.
2. To support and foster our passion to create sustainable global health improvements.
3. To provide avenues for practical involvement in communities with major health needs.
4. To empower members to respond to global health concerns.
5. To support partners through raising money and promoting their work.